4.12.12

Reflection

Posted by Nur Izzah Azhar at 8:04 AM
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Science is one of my favourite subject. This is because this subject makes me enable to explore the internet world. "World is on fingertip" makes me quite impressed with what human can do and still waiting for more upgrading technologies.

It is important to learn ICT because of it uses that is being used world wide. In order to compete with developed country, Malaysia as a developing country must work harder to achieve the same level as they are. Due to that insight, the technology must start from school.

Data Logging, Simulation, Paint and Movie Maker are some of the components needed when we talk about ICT. By applying these components would help student to understand and having fun while gaining knowledge.

I do satisfied with the knowledge that I gained when taking this subjects. I really do. Thank you
Mr Azmi :)

Picture Source : image



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-PORTFOLIO Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review